Tumblr traffic light
Friendly reminder to have breaks when tumbling
be safe kids
I literally waited for it to turn before reblogging.
You follow the traffic or you get a ticket mutherfucker
hi so my friend alice has been missing for over 24 hours now and everyone is getting really worried, so if you live around london uk would you please ring 101 if you see this girl, it would mean a lot thank you bye
http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-london-28997068 this bbc news story explains more about it so please help if you can #findalice
Please help find Alice - west London - URGENT help needed
PLEASE SIGNAL BOOST THIS
she was last seen in Kew by the canal, but she could have walked anywhere from there
shes only 14 and has health problems that make her seriously vulnerable
another pic of her:
REBLOG YOU NEVER KNOW IF ANY OF YOUR FOLLOWERS MAY LIVE IN WEST LONDON AND KNOW SOMETHING THAT COULD HELP
I keep getting a few people asking me about yoga, and not knowing where to start so i thought id make a list of all the youtube videos i used when i started doing yoga
- Morning Yoga for Flexibility
- De-stress Yoga
- Yoga for Inspiration
- Yoga for Geting Out Of Your Own Way
- Strength Building Yoga
- Strength: Abs Buns and Thighs
- Weight Loss: Strong Abs
- Before Bed Time Yoga
- Loosen up the Hips with Tara Stiles
- Yoga to Open the Hips and Back
- Weight Loss: Work those hips!
- Get Strong & Sexy Shoulders, Arms and Back!
- Yoga for a Strong Core
If you want to challenge yourself!
- Tara Stiles: Yoga Weight Loss & Balance Workout
- Yoga Flow 201 | 32 minutes | Twist Focus
- Yoga Flow 202 | 30 minutes | Fat Burning
- Yoga 101 | 30 minutes | Easy Beginner Practice
- Yoga Flow 301 | 50 minutes | Well Rounded Practice
- YOGA WITH LES: Intermediate Vinyasa
- Yoga Quickie!! Balance Focus 21 minutes
- Power Yoga for Strength
Youtube Channels worth subscribing to
- Tara Stiles
- Yoga Today
- Sadie Nardini
- Ekhart Yoga
- Bryan & Rob’s Yoga & Workout Videos
- Do Yoga With MeBooks worth reading
- The Women’s Health Big Book of Yoga: The Essential Guide to Complete Mind/Body Fitness
- Slim Calm Sexy Yoga: 210 Proven Yoga Moves for Mind/Body Bliss
- Yoga Cures: Simple Routines to Conquer More Than 50 Common Ailments and Live Pain-FreeSites to visit
I’m happy to answer any other questions anyone might have
Ohhh I wanna try!
YESS I NEEDED THIS.
this looks like the buffet of food from Spirited Away, where I don’t know what ANY of it is, but it looks AMAZING
holds back tears*
about 99% sure that this is from the movie Eat Drink Man Woman and it pisses me off that people have no idea what it is, where it’s from, and just immediately equate it with an anime thing.
Because oh look it’s actually traditional CHINESE cooking.
This was Ang Lee’s first real big hit—and it’s an amazing movie and these shots were so hard to film that they had to literally hire FUCKING STUNT CHEFS TO DO THE ACTION SHOTS OK. (warning: he kills a fish and a chicken in these shots).
The first shot is making dumplings in a quick and amazing way which takes YEARS of practice to do.
The next couple of shots are of steamed white chicken which is one of those staple, simple foods in Chinese cuisine that is really REALLY hard to perfect. Like it’s one of those things that sounds simple but is rarely ever perfect.
The next is smoked pork belly and bok choy.
I could go on and on and on but like I’m just really pissed off that people are reblogging this like “OMFG REAL LIFE SPIRITED AWAY.”
Fuck you, it’s Ang Lee’s amazing fucking movie, Eat Drink Man Woman, which is all about sisters and daughters and food and family and basically no, it’s not fucking anime, it’s fucking Chinese culture in a nutshell.
Niggas be like ”He don’t bite”
"He still a baby"
"he won’t hurt you, just pet him"
That’s not a dog it’s a lion o_o
I’ve had dogs bound up to me like that and all they did was give me a hug and lick my face.
Hell I had a wolf (genuinely, it was at a wolf sanctuary) do this to me one time.
Plus, look at how sturdy that leash is, and the grip he has on it. He’s making sure the dog doesn’t jump on anyone. Dude’s just got a big dog.
That dog’s tail is wagging a mile a minute. It’s not being aggressive, it’s just getting a little over excited.
That being said, it can be extremely intimidating to have such a large animal jump at you like that even if it is just trying to say hello.
This kid understands that and has a very good hold on his dog. He isn’t alarmed or surprised by the dog’s actions. The dog isn’t acting out of the ordinary. It’s just excited.
that big baby looks like he’s about to jump on someone’s lap like it’s a little chihuahua
JonTron just linked this image as an example of how men are stereotyped and exploited in video games I’m literally laughing out loud holy shit
for anyone who still doesn’t get it notice the background please
Fun fact: topless slave girls are COLLECTIBLES in this game.
See, the problem is that the guys objectification is empowering. You’re empowered because you’re taking advantage of the other objectified people.
Also, can my followers who like guys please comment on whether or not they find this guy sexually attractive?
nah, too much muscle. Muscle is hard… I want something soft to rest my head on! :P the only guy that i’ve ever been attracted to who has looked like this is Jason Momoa.
I personally like muscles. I adore them. They fascinate me.
But this Conan doesn’t look sexually attractive. He looks like he’s gonna kill me - he’s intimidating and forceful. I’d better stay away from him.
If he looked like this
I’d say “Well, hello sexy.”
Objectification and sexualization don’t really depend on character’s looks, even if they use it to objectificate and sexualize. They depend on character’s purpose and agency.
A girl character can run around with her titties exposed but still could be not sexualized.
Just my 2 cents
ALL OF THIS.
Those last two!
living in a hypersexualized world is actually very spiritually exhausting and alienating
Anonymous said: Uhhhh elves are NORSE legends, as in WHITE. Sorry but you can't just go against the lore for your own SJW bullshit
Oh BOY I was prepared for this. Sit your ass down, buddy. It’s story time.
The myth of “elves” or elf-like creatures exists in cultures across the globe. For example, in Hindu mythology, later adapted to Buddhism, there are Gandharvas who sometimes correspond to European male elves and Asparas who sometimes correspond to female elves. On a more linguistic level, the origin of the word “elf” has been linked to the Indian myth of the Ribhus. Or maybe you’d like another example of elf-like mythology from another folklore.
The Emere of the Yoruba culture are a sort of super children, who can travel between the worlds at will, are beautiful and powerful – the Elves of West Africa.
And even if that weren’t the case. The fantasy genre, particularly the high fantasy genre, does not keep to the Norse/Scandanavian folklore of elves at all.
Elves have become part of a wonderful new mythology that has been created. From J.R.R. Tolkien’s otherwordly high elves to the downtrodden elves of Dragon Age (the world in which I was basing my picture, by the way) people are beginning to create their own lore, their own stories.
And are you seriously trying to tell me that in new, fantastical and magical worlds that people have created there is no space for non-white elves?
If you truly are that close-minded, I actually pity you.
you tell em my friend
You know what I like, and feel is so important? That he doesn’t say “Men thinks those are THEIR positions”. He says “We think those are OUR positions.”
As a male feminist, he still doesn’t exclude himself from the group of men.
Ah, Ramen. The instant stuff weeaboos and college kids eat almost 3 times a day. What a treasure.
You know what I’m gonna teach you what to make? Ramen that isn’t instant, and doesn’t taste like you poured an entire fucking salt shaker into your fucking bowl. God damn…MSG, amirite?
Anyway, this recipes like pretty fucking delish, so we’re gonna have a pretty rad time making it, okay?
O FUCKING KAY.
(servings: 1 bowl)
adapted from: x
Ingredients for Home made noodles-
- 3/4 cups all purpose flour
- 1 egg
- 3/4 tsp salt (plus more to taste)
- ~1 Tbsp water (or more give or take)
Ingredients for soup-
- 2 cups pork or vegetable broth*
- 1 Tbsp fresh miso paste
- 1 tsp soy sauce (add more if you want it to be saltier)
- 1/4 tsp dashi granules
- 1/4 cup fresh bean sprouts
Ingredients for toppings-
- 1/2 scallion stalk
- 1 egg, hard boiled
- 1 piece of thick cut ham sliced in half
- 1 Tbsp olive oil
Procedure for noodles-
- Mix all of the dry ingredients together and make a small ‘well’ in the center of the mixture.
- Mix all of the wet ingredients together and pour the mixture into the center ‘well’ of the dry ingredients.
- Slowly combine the ingredients together until it becomes a hard dough.
- Knead that dough hardcore motherfucker. Knead it the same way you need every little bit of merch with your waifu’s face on it. Yeah I know i said ‘need’ instead of ‘knead’. Fight me. I dare you.
- Roll it into a ball and test the consistency. If it’s WAY too stick, add some flour, if it’s really hard and not sticky at all, add a TEENY bit of water. The dough should only be a tiny bit sticky, like not enough to stick anyway, u feel me
- Once the doughs at the right consistency, wrap the dough ball in a dish towel and let that shit rest for like an hour. You rocked it’s work, tiger, and now it just needs to recharge a little. Am I implying you had sexual relations with a noodle? Yes. sort of. It’s been a long day.
- Take the dough ball once it’s rested and sprinkle flour over that shit. Make it rain, holla. place it on a flour’d counter and use a rolling pin to flatten it out. Like real talk.
- If the dough starts sticking during the rolling process, slap some more flour on that shit.
- Put the dough sheet on your cutting board and spread a bunch of flour over it. Real talk, get reaaaaaal liberal about your flour use here. You DO NOT want your noodles sticking together once we cut them.
- Fold the sheet two times in the same direction, spreading flour over the sheet each time you fold it.
- Once it’s folded, start cutting it into thin noodles. If you think it’s going to start stick, add some more flour onto that biz.
- Once you’re done cutting them and you have a huge ass pile of noodles, toy at them a little with your fingers to unfold and separate them a bit. Then toss that shit around with some more flour.
- Get some water bowling, enough to cover all the noodles, and just sort of sprinkle the noodles in. If you plop em all in they’ll stick and shit, so don’t do that.
- Cook for abot 4 minutes, tasting a noodle occasionally to see if they’re done. I like undercooking mine a tiny bit so they fully cook in the soup.
- Once they’re done cooking, strain them and place them in the bowl you’re gonna eat from.
- And bam. You finished the noodles. Are you proud of yourself? Do you want a hug? Fuck off, we’re not done yet ho we still got a WORLD of shit to finish before you can eat this mystical creation based off of Miyazaki’s food porn masterpiece.
Procedure for Soup-
- In a medium sized pot, add the stock, dashi, and soy sauce. Bring it to a boil over high heat.
- Remove from heat and stir in the miso. If you want to add more miso or something, fuckin go for it, it’s your life.
- Add the bean sprouts in now so they warm up a little. Pour the soup into the bowl of noodles and stir it around so the bean sprouts and noodles are all intertwined.
Oh hot damn. You finished dat soup. Wow. how cool are you? Not that cool yet, because you still need to do the last few toppings you lil shitbaby.
Procedure for toppings-
- Pour enough water to cover an egg into a small pot and bring to a boil. Once boiling, place the egg in gently and let it stay there for like 10 minutes.
- Once the egg’s cooked for about 10 minutes, take that shit out and place it in a small bowl of ice water so it can cool down.
- Once it’s cooled, remove the shell and cut it in half vertically. Place one of the halves on top of the ramen and eat the other one yourself with a sprinkle of salt because you deserve it. Love yourself a little.
- Get some thick cut ham slices, like the thickest you can find, get a piece and cut it in half. Drizzle a frying pan with olive oil and let it heat up before placing the ham slices on there.
- Cook until heated up but not browned and place atop the noodles.
- Thinly dice half the chive stock and place it atop the noodles as well.
HOLY SHIT YOU JUST MADE YOURSELF SOME MIYAZAKI NOODLES
ARE YOU PROUD? YOU SHOULD BE. YOU BASICALLY MADE ART.
No seriously, put that shit in MOMA and it will probably sell a lot quicker than like, fuckin, idk, cubism or whatever. Because Ramen always tastes better than oil paint, trust me.
Alright nerds, that’s Ponyo’s Ramen for you, enjoy eating literally 10 bowls of it while crying over fucking fish people you sad piece of trash.
LOVE YOU, BYE
Guys, just because it’s out of the mainstream media doesn’t mean that the problems are gone. We gotta keep giving attention to these issues
Whoa, it works:
y’all enjoy your anime gifs while i just
YO THIS SHIT ACTUALLY WORKS
Holy shit it does work.
I can’t tell if i did it right..
How to make sure the humans know it’s dinner time:
2. Don’t stop
3. Don’t ever stop
4. This is your life now
Page 1 of 219